Couple bucket list for last month of pregnancy

I thought I'll not be one of those women who say I'm sick of being pregnant and want it to be over, but here I am wishing to get rid of this thing that's limiting my physical capabilities in so many ways. Woof!

Anyway, we're generally happy with our extremely boring and mostly sedentary lifestyle, but now that I'm lazier and crankier than ever, and exercise together or intimacy together isn't possible any longer, and I'm sick of TV and the couch, I need to compile a bucket list for us as a couple. I'm going through a lot of so-called "date" ideas and picking the ones that will suit my physical capacity during this last month. I'll see by the end which ones we actually did.

  • Hike in the forest
  • Walk on the beach
  • Picnic in the park
  • Park swings
  • Second hand store
  • Bake/cook together. Decorate cupcakes.
  • Movie night at home with luxury snacks
  • Movie in bed
  • Movie at theater
  • Board game
  • Know each other
  • Dinner out
  • Fancy dinner at home (cook together if tired)
  • Window shopping/ visit a store
  • Play a light game.. table tennis?
  • Go to coffee shop
  • Go out for ice cream/ with an ice cream
  • A scenic drive
  • Couples charade, pictionary
  • Video game
  • Pregnancy yoga, together, would be funny
  • Make life lists
  • Marriage bucket list
  • Surf the internet, watch funny videos
  • Go to the library, look at kids books if not anything else
  • Invite people to dinner
  • Visit a farm
  • Sand castle competition (summer)
  • Plan your dream vacation, dream home or dream car
  • Do facials together
  • Pretend you're tourists
  • Power off date
  • Draw each other


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Review: Weight loss, job search, parenting

Self development : My journey uptill now.

Grateful for: Smartphone